Thursday, January 31, 2013

Updates

Tim had a good birthday.  Bridger didn't know what to think about candles but I'm sure he'll learn to love them.
Tim and I hosted our first dinner in Provo.  It's shameful that its taken so long but we had fun.  I just had to sigh before everyone came - there were three kinds of chairs (all questionably stable), non-matching utensils and cups.  Our table was Tim's Costco study desk and the table cloth was wrapping paper.
Last night, I was so tired of entertaining Bridger and turned on a movie.  I've never seen him be so quiet and still..it was a little scary actually.  No worries, he quickly lost interest and was back to his discontented rambuncious self.
My darling friend came over with her little girl this morning.  Bridger was thrilled to have a friend, especially one so cute.  Ellie is only two weeks younger than Bridger but their difference in size is hilarious; Bridger is a TANK.  While the babies played (mostly staring at each other) we made a valentines wreath.  It turned out pretty cute but took a lot longer than I thought it would - maybe not worth the two weeks its going to be on my door.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures! You make things so fun. Bridger does look like a tank next to little Ellie! I think the TV genes missed his parents so Bridger is probably safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your wreath! It's worth it--totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a darling wreath! I say well worth the two weeks. I would love that on my door. What a cute homemaker you are.

    ReplyDelete