Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Two years down....Eternity to go!

My darling sister Lindsey watched Bridger tonight and like giddy children, Tim and I almost skipped to our car.  We finally got out, just the two of us, and boy do I miss that (getting out and being with my husband)!  We celebrated our second wedding anniversary tonight.  Tim took me to a really nice Indian restaraunt called Bombay House - it was a totally unique experience.  I like to think that I like being cultured by going to museums, live performances, and eating exotic foods, but I'm realizing that I really prefer home-cooked meals or a fun salad somewhere.  I'm going to work on that!  Anyways, we talked about all the history of India we knew, which took about five minutes and spent the rest of the time talking about Bollywood films and SlumDog Millionaire.  After, we quickly ran to get wipes at Costco (on sale) and stopped for some frozen yogurt (a favorite pastime).  Overall, it was the best date I've had in...how old is Bridger...7 weeks.  I'm so in love with my husband and could not ask for a better friend to spend eternity with.

These are some random pictures of Bridger taken over the past week or so.  He is getting so fun!  I love how he is exploring all of his facial expressions.  He can certainly scowl with the best of them.
 

5 comments:

  1. Carlee you're a doll! I'm so glad you had a good anniversary! Your little boy is so adorable I can't wait to meet, cuddle and kiss him! I'm super excited to see you and Tim also!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures. What an adorable little man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so dang cute! I just love him, I can't wait for Ruby to smile more. he looks like such a happy guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and happy anniversary!!! Can't believe it's already been two years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carlee, these are GREAT pictures! Thank you so much. I'm NOT enjoying being far away from this sweet boy (and his parents too of course!)! The pictures help. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete