Monday, October 1, 2012

Bridger's Big Day Out

I couldn't stand staying at my apartment anymore so I finally got up the guts and went out for the day.  I picked up my darling sister this morning and we headed up to the Fashion Place mall in Salt Lake.  We had an absolute blast!  My Heavenly Father knew how much I needed this day and helped Bridger to be extra good for me...as in he slept the entire time.

Bridger was rearin' to go in his little carseat.  Unfortunately, he had a blow out when we got to Lindsey's apartment and his outfit ended up in the trash.  Luckily I grabbed a onesie as we headed out the door...this day was NOT going to be ruined by a little (very) dirty diaper.
Isn't my sister gorgeous?  I have such beautiful sisters.
 
I look like a such a mom.
We had a party at H&M.  I found a cute outfit for Bridger.  I didn't buy any clothes because I still look pregnant and I was not about to go back to the maternity section. 
We ended our little shopping trip at the Cheesecake Factory - my favorite restaurant.  Lindsey and I shared an amazing salad and I got some cheesecake for Tim and me for later that evening.  So yum.

4 comments:

  1. You do NOT look pregnant, my dear! You are looking so good and I hope you're feeling just as good! I am thrilled you got a day out (make Linz do that with you more often) :) and that baby boy is to die for! Love you sweet girl and if I had much spare time I would love to come hold him so I will find that time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so DON'T look pregnant. Your pictures prove it. You're looking awesome and sweet and wonderful. Sure miss you. I LOVE Bridger's smiles! I was thinking his mouth didn't look like Tim until I looked at some of Tim's baby pictures the other day. You're right - he's pretty much cloned. Luckily he's got his sweet Mama's 'glow'! Thanks so much for the pictures. I'm glad you had a wonderful day. And you're right - Lindsey is gorgeous, like all the Porter girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if you even look close to being pregnant, you silly. I can't believe how skinny you are! Don't you feel it? That little outing sounds like a dream come true. I want to have one! Bridger is looking bigger and bigger. He is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely agree with everyone else. You do NOT look pregnant. You may not be fitting into all your pre-pregnancy clothes yet, but that takes time. You'll be there soon.

    ReplyDelete