Friday, September 14, 2012

Bridger At One Month

 
Bridger is 5 weeks old and is getting more and more fun each day. I can't believe how much he has changed in these past couple of weeks.  He is turning into a baby and growing out of that infant stage.  Maybe I'll miss Bridger being so tiny but right now, I say thank goodness!  I have learned that I don't really like infant stage. He is starting to smile and talk (as in grunts and coos) and generally seems to be a happy baby - as long as he's fed and his diaper is clean...and he's not tired.  Everyone comments how much Bridger looks like Tim and its true, I don't see much of myself in this baby but I don't mind because they are both pretty dang cute.  The hardest part is still the lack of sleep but I always pray before bed that he'll sleep through the night as soon as possible; one day I know it will happen.  Until then, I will continue putting off other priorities for much needed naps.

5 comments:

  1. That is funny because I was just thinking I can see both of you in him! I think his eyes look like yours! such a cutie! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is Tim's clone for sure. I can't believe how much he looks like Tim! He is just precious. I'm so excited for you guys to come, I can hardly stand it! Yay, drive so safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? You guys are going to STG without me!? I'm sure I'll get over it soon enough.... I just wanted to say that your baby wins the prize over all hands down. What a sweet little mug he has. He may be taking over logans place of favorite nephew... Sh, dont tell Paige. Oh for heaven sake Paige, if you're reading this can you blame me!? I'm sure once he gets out of the spitting and hitting phase he'll climb back up on the charts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsey, you make me laugh. No, I can't blame you but he's still at the top of MY chart. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi,

    This a note from Tim's family in Pocatello Idaho. That is one cute baby and he does look like Tim. my mom Allene is sister to Cleda. We would love to see you if you are ever going through Pocatello.

    Jolene Barnett-Stephens and family

    ReplyDelete