Tuesday, November 1, 2011


What a fun birthday this year!  It was so fun to see all the students dressed up and chocolate smeared on their faces (even in the morning - they waste no time getting candy wasted).  Tim took me to breakfast and surprised me with a present everywhere I went - bed, car, school, and at home right before bed.  We had a cake at my family's house and my darling nephew was more excited than anyone to blow out the candles.  What a day!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, that Tim. He really spoils you rotten! And he should! I'm so glad you have such a wonderful husband. What a fun day it was. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim is awesome! He is so sweet to you. Glad you had such a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweet Carlee! I'm glad your husband made it a special day for you. You deserve it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete