Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Break 2011

Tim and I took a road trip down to So Cal last weekend to take a break from school and life.  We played in Disneyland for a day and relaxed at the beach the next day.  It was short and sweet but we had a blast!  As we were driving back, Tim was getting more and more excited to be home and I was getting more and more sad.  I'm always sad when vacations are over.  I think if I made him do more laundry, he would be more understanding.  Overall, we had such a great time and now I think its time to plan our next trip!  Anyone going anywhere fun?  We're in!









5 comments:

  1. I love you guys! Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. I'm glad you had a wonderful time. As for the laundry...put him to work! But I don't think it's going to change his feelings about loving to be home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a party! Of course, I can't help but be jealous. I would go to Disneyland twice a year if I could! Glad you guys are back and had such a wonderful time! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these pics Car! SO GLAD you were able to party and have so much fun over fall break! You and Tim look SO HAPPY! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little escape! I love Disneyland! I bet you guys just had a blast. Such darling pics. Miss ya, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carlee Faye! Can I just tell you how beautiful you are. You and Tim both! You look so happy and I couldn't be more thrilled that you had the opportunity to spend a little time in the magical kingdom of Disneyland! I love you dear sister and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete