Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Back to it

So we are back in Provo.  Tim had a couple of weeks off once we got up here and we had a nice break as a family.  We took Bridger to a bunch of museums (BYU's Dinosaur and Bean museum, the new Draper aquarium, etc) ate out a couple of times, shopped, and walked...a lot.  I think Tim was ready to get back into a schedule by the time school started -  however, now that school is in full swing, I'm sure he's wishing for another break.  We miss so many things about St. George, but NOT the heat.  It has been absolutely gorgeous here - Bridger and I are taking full advantage before it gets cold.  We've been in Provo for so many years that it seems bittersweet to think that it is our last year here.  We will always have very fond memories of Provo (probably not the winters) and after all the money we've given BYU, we bleed blue.  Here are some pictures taken over the past month:
 Bridger went crazy at the Aquarium.  He loved the penguins and the sting-rays.  The sharks didn't really do anything for him though.  After spending an hour chasing him around, we were exhausted.  We had a good time, but might wait another year before we go back.

 Tim's entire family came to Logan for his neice's (Nadia) baptism.  It was a great family reunion.  Bridger LOVED being with his cousins.  They would all go downstairs and play while I just sat and relaxed without worrying about what he was getting into.  Tim has the sweetest family of all time - I married very well, to say the least.
 I had my last ultrasound yesterday and got to check this little guy out before the big day.  We still don't have a name for him, but I'm hoping when I see his actual face, it will just come to me.....maybe.  He's measuring a week early so I'm just praying he comes after Tim's classes are over.
 These are from our walk the other night.  There is no doubt that what I will miss the most when we move, will be my daily walk from our house to Rock Canyon park.  Its up hill and always breathtaking at the top - then you get to saunter the rest of the way home, and think how lucky you are to have such a great walk to start your day.
This was taken tonight, Bridger kindly offered to help me sweep the kitchen floor.  In the process of cleaning, he got carried away and rammed the end of the broom into my face.  I'm pretty sure his sweeping days are now over.

No comments:

Post a Comment