Friday, October 31, 2014

October Month

This past month has been truly wonderful.  Bridger has continued to grow and is learning so much every day.  He went through a very short stint of being interested in pull-ups.  He is talking more and more and I'm actually starting to decipher what he says.  I love this kid and think he's just about the cutest and coolest boy alive.
 The weather was so nice this month - we spent a lot of time outdoors.  We hiked to a couple of waterfalls, the Y, and tons of easy walks to parks.
Battle Creek Falls
Bridal Vale Falls
 The Y - homecoming weekend
 Enjoying the fall weather on one of our walks
 Tim has been leaving around 6 every morning, so when Bridger wakes up, he hops into our bed and falls asleep for another hour - its adorable until he starts kicking me.
 My parents came for a short visit and spoiled us.  We love them so much.
 Bridger found an old bear from my house in St. George and took it back with us to Provo.  He sleeps with it, plays with it, puts it to "night-night", and loves it to death.
 Carving Pumpkins
 Watching the World Series - last game
 My Birthday was today and Tim made it absolutely AMAZING!  Everyone was so sweet to call and text.  It was such a sweet day.  Tim blew up 29 balloons (I can't believe I'm that old!)  and wrote one thing he was thankful for (about me) in each one.  
This might be first time I told Bridger to smile and this is the pose I got...so great.
 Tim took me to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and just as I was about to blow out the candle on the cake, Bridger beat me to it and blew it out.  I was shocked he could move that fast.  Tim let me blow out candles when we got home, so no harm done.  I think this will be a great year for me - another baby (5 more weeks), a new home, new job, and the best people in the world to be there with me.  I am so grateful.
 


1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a good birthday! Are you a banana cream pie (cheesecake) fan?? Something I didn't know about you! I love all of the pictures. So so fun to be able to watch everyone, even from a distance. Love you Carlee!

    ReplyDelete