Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Short Recap on Christmas Break

Just wanted to quickly recap Christmas break.  It was pretty busy but we had a great time.  This year, we got to spend the holidays with both families - we really lucked out.  For Christmas, we went to St. George and hung out for a few days.  After we got home, Tim's parents and brother flew out to visit us and Tim's brothers family.  They are the sweetest most generous people alive and I am so beyond lucky to be apart of their family.  One night they babysat Bridger while Tim and I went on the best date ever - provided by his brother and wife.  They got us a reservation at The Roof on temple square and amazing seats at the Utah Symphony.  Wowza.  I haven't had that much fun in a long time.  The experience made me want to get babysitters more often.  It was truly a once in a lifetime (or very longtime) date and I can not say thank you enough to Bryan and Ari for the sweetest gift (we took tons of pictures on Tim's phone but I couldn't figure out how to get them off his phone ).  And lets not forget the tons of snow we got.



No comments:

Post a Comment