Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ultrasound Pics 25 weeks





Well, I'm in week 25 and we just had our ultrasound to see the baby's heart and face.  I realize he looks alien-ish but I think he's adorable.  He kept touching his face so we were having a hard time seeing everything but our technician said that his body looked great and that his heart looked fantastic.  She also mentioned that his hands and toes were super long..hmm, just like his dad.  I am so grateful he is healthy and beyond excited to have him in our family.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think he looks alienish at all! He's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a rather handsome guy! Philip wants to know when he can come out and play... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's Grandma's boy! He'll be able to palm a basketball just like his daddy. Good job, Carlee!!

    ReplyDelete