Wednesday, April 18, 2012

24 weeks


Tim took this picture of me on our walk last night.  I am officially 24 weeks. My whole body, not just my stomach, wants to get on the weight-gain train.  This baby boy is only 1.5 pounds, which leads me to wonder, Where the heck is all the rest of it coming from?  I ask that as I drink my vitamin D chocolate milk.  I should probably cut back on the food intake but I am seriously hungry all the time..I am never full anymore.  Oh well.  Its only going to get worse and I can hit up the gym when Bridger (or whatever his name is) gets here. 

2 comments:

  1. Cute Carlee! I love that you watched home videos the other day. I need to pull some of those out. We had some good times together when we were little. I do think Gwen is more a Weekes. Reese looks like her dad's side. Funny how that works. I can't wait to see what this little boy of yours will look like. He is going to be so cute. It will be fun to have you live close. We will have to go on walks with the babies. I can't believe you are already 21 weeks. Time flies. You look great! You are beautiful pregnant. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlee - soooooooo CUTE! No more excuses about taking pictures. You are seriously a cute, cute mama to be! And I don't see an ounce of non-baby fat anywhere! You go girl! --Becks

    ReplyDelete