Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Boys Update

BRIDGER
Bridger is growing up.  He's getting taller and his face is changing; he's not my little boy anymore, he's a big kid.  He's doing a summer camp at the Washington Rec center and loves it.  He has fun for 2.5 hours, and I get to spend some one-on-one time with Ty, and a few chores done.  I love this stage he is in right now.  His personality is so fun.  He is just full of LIFE.  Here are a few quotes I had to remember:

BRIDGER: Sorry I took so long going poo-poo, I had to poop so I could get my power back.

MOM: What is baptism, Bridger?
B:  It's when you come out of the pool and all of your germs get off.

B: But Jesus wants us to die
M: What? Why?
B: So we can see him.
M: Who told you that?
B: No one.  I just think'd about it.

B: Mom, you're driving too fast.  Don't get a car crash! Should we pray and ask Jesus to not get us a car crash? (then he said a quick prayer)

B: Mom, can you get me a snack?
M: My hands are kind of full, bud.
B: OK, here are your options: you can go put those things down and then get me an apple.  Or get me an apple now.  What do you choose?

B: When are we going?
M: In just a second
B: OK, I'm going to count.
M: Exasperated look
B: Just kidding, I'm not going to count.  Mom, I'm about say something that starts with a 'W'... One.
Bridger graduated from his first year of preschool.  He loved his teacher, Ms. Gini, and she loved him.  

TY
We were walking out of the Gap Factory after returning some clothes, and Ty took off running into, not the Toy store, not Yogurt Land, but DICKS Sporting Goods.  That kid LOVES all things sports.  I've never seen anything like it.  He likes anything with a ball or gun.  He would rather watch an NBA game over a cartoon.  HE IS TWO YEARS OLD.

Tonight, Ty sprayed some Clorox Bleach cleaner into his face and some of it got into his eyes.  Tim and I panicked (obviously) and rinsed his eyes out under the sink for 5-10 minutes.  Ty screamed and screamed, but we had to make sure he was alright.  In between dunking him in the water, we asked him if he could see or if his eyes hurt, he would garble some reply, then back to the water.  After a little break from semi-drowning, Ty pleaded over and over TY SEES! TY SEES! (whimper) TY SEES!

JACK
Jack is almost 8 months old.  He is such a happy baby and LOVES HIS MAMA.  Jack won't go (willingly) to anyone, not even his dad.  He just started crawling, but mostly scoots everywhere.  He puts everything in his mouth.  I'm still getting up with him once a night to feed him, so mornings are kind of rough.  Jack loves watching his brothers, they make him laugh the hardest.  He is definitely a snuggle bug. Jack makes our family so happy.  We just adore him to pieces.

Tim and I got to see Brian Reagan at Tuacahn this year.  He was great.  It was so fun to laugh our heads off together.
Church is a little more difficult with baby Jack.  However, it is sometimes nice to sit in the mothers lounge, feeding the baby, and listening the talks without the other boys around.  I feel bad for Tim, kind of.
Tim took the boys to Father/Sons in Pine Valley.  Ty freaked out before bed and then again at 1 am.  Tim ended up packing the boys up and heading home in the middle of the night.  In the morning, we found a rock shoved up Ty's nostril.  Tim got some tweezers and pulled it out, and all was well again.

No comments:

Post a Comment