Sunday, July 26, 2015

Last of the summer pictures in Provo

Today was the last day in our ward.  As I sat in class, I thought of all the incredible people I've met in this ward and how blessed I've been to meet so many good friends.  I came here three years ago, with a brand new baby, an overwhelmed husband, and no idea what I was doing.  I prayed and prayed for a friend.  I felt so alone.  Then, only after living here a couple of weeks, the cutest girl living down the hall, invited me to a girls night to watch, "The Bachelor."  I was so excited.  Since then, I have met so many wonderful girls who have really made my experience here one I will always cherish.  Heavenly Father knows us so well and really does use other people to help us feel His love.  I will miss this place more than I can say, but I also know that it is time for the next chapter and I am ready.
Tim has been studying 12+ hours a day for the bar and he takes it on Tuesday.  It's been a rough couple of months, but I'm so grateful for my hard working husband.  Even with all the stress of this dumb test, he is still the sweetest sexiest man alive.  These pictures are some of the last things we've done up here before the move: 




1 comment:

  1. Carlee, I love having all these pictures here so I can look at them over and over. Love you guys so much!!

    ReplyDelete