Thursday, June 27, 2013

This isn't much of a post but I thought I would get some pictures up from the past couple of weeks.  It has been the nicest vacation having Tim home.  I don't know how I'm going to let him go back to work!  Anyways, here's the quick update in pictures - they're mostly of Bridger...what else is new.
We found this ball for $1 at Target.  Right now, its Bridger's favorite toy.  He shakes it all the time to see it light up.
 
Tim and I have been spending most of our days outside since the weather is too nice.  We had a great night up Provo Canyon.  I think Bridger liked it too.  He did not want to get back in the car.
I promise I wasn't torturing him.  He loved that lemon!  He kept opening his mouth and pointing at it.  It was pretty funny.
Tim, my dad and brother hiked the West Rim at Zion National Park while we were in  St. George.  It was  16 miles and beautiful.  I think his feet hurt pretty bad afterwards but Tim said he loved it.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Carlee! That baby! He is TO DIE FOR! Oh, I just love him. I'm so glad you are doing so good at documenting. You will be happy you did. Now, I need to get on the dang ball! Hello, Ruby doesn't have any pictures like this! It makes me sad! Thank you for posting, totally made my day. And yay that you've been able to hang out with your husband!!! Too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are ... Words can't express! We definitely need to get better acquainted with that boy!

    ReplyDelete