Monday, January 16, 2012

Big News!

Tim plus me equals NEW BABY!  That's right, I'm pregnant!  I am officially due August 10th.  We could not be more thrilled!  We are even more excited because Tim's sister-in-laws are both pregnant too!  We will all be two months apart. Tim and I will probably be moving up to Provo in June so I will have to switch up doctors midway but the weather will be so nice and I can take walks up the canyon.  Tim will be starting Law School just two weeks after the baby is born so hopefully its not too overwhelming. I am so excited to be a mom and can't wait to go baby shopping.  I feel like I've been doing it for years, but this time its for real! Should be a piece of cake!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPINESS= me. I'm so thrilled, I just want to shout it to the world! Yay, yay, YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Switching doctors half way through isn't too bad. I had to with Nadia, and I ended up loving my new doctor.

    School shouldn't be too bad. At least it's Tim and not you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations beautiful Carlee! I am so happy for you! Your mom shared the wonderful news at Michaels wedding. You will be the best mommy ever! I can't wait for this little baby to arrive. I am so excited you are moving to Provo. Tim is so smart. That's awesome he got into BYU Law School. It will be fun to have you close. We can take our babies on walks and go shop for little clothes. You have a lot of changes coming up. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you move or find a Doctor. I love you to pieces! I hope you are feeling okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm one excited Grandma! We're so happy for you both and for our whole family. I've been imagining this little spirit waiting and so excited to come to your family for eternity. Can't wait to meet him/her!!

    ReplyDelete