Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 4th and Frozen Yogurt

The following are some of the pictures found on Tim's phone taken in June and July: 
 Tim and I went to a concert in Zions National Park featuring a soloist from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir - it was amazing! 
 

Tim and I LOVE frozen yogurt and Menchies has some of the best froyo in St. George!  Normally I just pack the yogurt with the toppings and eat them off the top first before I start on the frozen yogurt.  I love the toppings and the yogurt but not really together...I don't care if its strange!
 
 
 The 4th of July was a blast!  We celebrated my brother's 16th birthday!  Ryan has turned into quite the stud-muffin over this last year.  Its crazy to see how fast he's grown - I think he just reached 6'1 and it doesn't look like he's done quite yet!  I love my brothers but Ryan is my movie buddy - I rarely go without him!
 
 
This next clip is so typical of my family
These last two little clips were from our fireworks party with friends and family - can anyone tell me how to make these videos upright?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ryan! And wow, that's an awesome video of the fireworks. Looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new header! ha ha. I can't believe I forgot to comment sooner. I love this entire post. Happy Birthday to our cute brother! Love you so much Carlee!

    ReplyDelete